We at Finnair are a team of dedicated and ambitious professionals from around the globe. We serve a challenging global market and take pride in our operational excellence and high-quality products. Our values – commitment to care, simplicity and courage – guide our actions. Established in 1923, we are one of the world's longest-operating airlines. This success has been made by people having a can-do attitude, courage and a focus on clarity. It's all about people.
We are now looking to strengthen our London team with a n AIRLINE CLIENT MANAGER
to perform independent, active and well- planned sales work towards assigned corporate clients and travel agents in the UK so that the sales targets will be met. As Client Manager, you will manage and develop assigned accounts, negotiate contracts and monitor performance. Prospecting for new accounts and analyzing their revenue potential is also part of the job. The position reports to the General Manager, UK. Some of your other main tasks will include :
- Building awareness of Finnair in the target market.
- Conducting regular visits to clients to build relationships.
- Training key staff on Finnair's products.
- Gathering and analyzing competitor information.
- Ensuring competitiveness of Finnair's fares and their availability in booking channels.
- Obtaining and following up on leads for new accounts.
- Actively using Finnair sales management systems and tools for reporting and planning.
You might be the person we are looking for if you are driven and target-oriented and have a self-starter mentality. You will be required to learn fast and work independently under pressure. You do not need to have p revious knowledge in the airline industry as long as you are eager to learn the business and develop yourself. The minimum criteria that we expect you to meet to be considered for the position are:
- Bachelor's Degree of equivalent in a relevant field
- Minimum 3 years of experience from B2B sales, preferably within the travel industry.
- Strong business acumen and proven ability to negotiate with clients on all organizational levels.
- Ability to utilize digital tools and technologies.
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken.
We offer you the exciting opportunity in the multifaceted, fast changing aviation and travel industry. This is a great time to join the Finnair and contribute to our growth journey. Here at Finnair ambitious, competent and motivated people can really make a difference.
Want to join? Please submit your application, along with your CV and Cover Letter at latest on Sunday, March 17 th . If you would like further information on the position or Finnair, please contact Finnair Recruitment at firstname.lastname@example.org