Finnair Business Services Ltd belongs to Finnair Group. We offer digital, financial and customer support services to Finnair group companies. Our desire is to provide high quality service, support the development of our employees and through this contribute to achievement of the company´s goals.
We are looking for a BUSINESS ANALYST
to join our team in Tartu, Estonia
You would be specializing in Finnair ancillaries and merchandizing analytics with the aim to support Finnari Commercial group´s overall strategy and commercial objectives by helping to develop Finnair´s ancillary analytics capabilities.
Your daily tasks will be:
- Supporting the ancillary business team and sales units by providing accurate analytics regarding ancillary sales performance
- Supporting the global sales units in onboarding travel agents to sell Finnair ancillaries and increase ancillary sales in the indirect channel
- Working together with the ancillary business and pricing teams to create ancillary product campaigns, build and implement new ancillary products and services
- Analyzing Finnair ancillary products and services sales and performance
We expect you to be:
- Proven change maker and analytical thinker with hands on experience in telling a story with data to provide practical business insights
- Expert with Excel, SQL and manipulating large amounts of data, leveraging functions and preparing reports
- Experienced with building Power BI dashboards
- Team player with strong interpersonal, relationship-building and communication skills (both verbal and written English)
- Excellent at organisational skills, attention to detail and analytical reasoning
We offer you an exciting opportunity in the multifaceted, fast changing aviation and travel industry along with a great team, company events and personal development options.
Position is located in Tartu, Estonia.
Application period is open until 17th of February 2019.
Information about other career options is available on www.finnairbusinessservices.com