Finnair Business Services Ltd is part of Finnair Group. We offer digital, financial and customer support services to Finnair group companies. Our desire is to provide high quality service, support the development of our employees and through this contribute to achievement of the company´s goals.
We are looking for a CONTENT PRODUCER - DESIGNER
to join our digital content team in Tartu, Estonia
Working as a Content Producer - Designer at Finnair Business Services y ou will be planning, creating and publishing tactical, visually engaging and user-friendly content on Finnair's digital touchpoints, and closely collaborate with cross-functional teams in Tartu and Helsinki. You could be a recent graduate with visual design skills gained from school or hobby projects or you already have experience in the field and know what good digital visuals in different channels are made of. You will be working closely together with our specialists in digital sales, marketing and design teams. Your daily tasks will be:
An ideal candidate has following experience & expertise:
- Designing and producing tactical, visually engaging and user-friendly content assets such as images , banners, layouts and email templates for Finnair's digital touchpoints in line with the Finnair brand guidelines
- Designing and building campaigns in Finnair.com and newsletters as briefed by different stakeholders
- Editing and publishing content in the Content Management System
- Using design tools such as Photoshop or Sketch
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams that include marketing, digital sales, analysts, designers, developers and business managers
We are also expecting:
- Excellent visual skills
- Understanding how to execute tactical and user-friendly visuals and at the same time meeting the brand guidelines
- Ability to collaborate with cross functional teams and meet deadlines in a hectic environment
- Interest in working for a global digital store with millions of monthly users
- Fluent English skills
- Ability to work with remote teams and travel between Tartu and Helsinki
Seen as advantage:
- Studies in marketing, design, arts or another relevant field
- Previous experience in using design tools such as Sketch or Photoshop
- Previous hand s -on experience in visual design from work, school or hobbies
- Experience in using Content Management Systems
- Experience in working with digital services, digital marketing or ecommerce
- Knowledge of search engine optimisation (SEO) and using web analytics tool
We offer you an exciting opportunity in the multifaceted, fast changing aviation and travel industry along with a great team, company events and personal development options.
The position is located in Tartu, Estonia.
Application period is open until 17th of February, 2019.
Information about other career options is available on www.finnairbusinessservices.com