Finnair Business Services Ltd is part of Finnair Group. We offer digital, financial and customer support services to Finnair group companies. Our desire is to provide high quality service, support the development of our employees and through this contribute to achievement of the company´s goals.
We are looking for a EMAIL DEVELOPER
to join our digital content team in Tartu, Estonia
Working as an Email Developer at Finnair Business Services, you will be creating and modifying HTML emails and email templates in Salesforce M arketing Cloud and sending newsletters from the technical environment . You are also responsible for o wning the email development space within Mark eting Cloud and setting standards and best practices. Your daily tasks will be:
An ideal candidate has following experience & expertise:
- Build and amend custom HTML / CSS emails and responsive landing pages. Maintain coding standards and quality assurance
- Manage and prioritize the amount of messages sent from the channel paired with the required availability from operative team(s) delivering the work
- Work with operational team(s) to continuously test and learn in order to optimize email communications for higher engagement and incremental revenue
- Co-ordinate day to day email communications and ensuring operational activities are ongoing as planned.
- Liaising with integration development to ensure timely data updates and notifying any issues with data uploads
We are also expecting:
- Advanced skills in HTML email and dynamic email development
- Ability to code HTML by hand
- CSS skills and knowledge
- Knowledge and experience of newsletter production and data extensions
- Experience from HTML mobile optimisation and best practices
- Knowledge of marketing technology and automation tools (Salesforce Marketing Cloud preferred)
- Experience in with email testing , render testing and troubleshooting creative and deployment issues
- Knowledge of email compliancy considerations
- U nderstanding of data infrastructure and requirements (data management, APIs, data extensions etc)
- Passion for learning new skills and keeping on the top of the game with email best practices
- Takes pride for delivering world-class HTML emails
- Detail-oriented problem solver
- Fluency in English
- Ability to work together with remote teams and travel between Tartu and Helsinki
- Bachelor's/ Master's degree on relevant field
- 3 + years within email development
We offer you an exciting opportunity in the multifaceted, fast changing aviation and travel industry along with a great team, company events and personal development options.
The position is located in Tartu, Estonia.
Application period is open until 17th of February, 2019.
Information about other career options is available on www.finnairbusinessservices.com