Finavia is a Finnish airport operator that enables smooth international flight connections through its national airport network. We provide world-class services for airlines and passengers.
Finavia route development is responsible for attracting new airlines to operate to Finavia´s 21 airports and account management of the current airline customers. We work closely with Finavia marketing and airport operational departments to make business cases for airlines. We are now looking for a Route Development Manager to join our team.
What you should have:
* commercial education
* over 5 year experience from b-t-b sales / key account management
* excellent working English skills; other languages are a benefit
* number crunching skills
* presentation skills
* ability to travel about 30-50 days per year
* airline industry know-how is a benefit
What we offer:
* view to global air transportation industry
* position that grows with you
* dynamic growing company to work for
If you feel that this would be an ideal role for you, please send your resume and application via the link below latest 18 January 2018
For more information on the position, please call VP Route Development Petri Vuori on Wednesday 20 December at 14-16 Helsinki time or Monday 8 January at 13-15. Petri can be reached at +358 40 722 1256.