Finnair is a network airline specialising in passenger and cargo traffic between Asia and Europe. Helsinki's geographical location gives Finnair a competitive advantage, since the fastest connections between many European destinations and Asian megacities fly over Finland. Finnair's vision is to offer its passengers a unique Nordic experience, and its mission is to offer the smoothest, fastest connections in the northern hemisphere via Helsinki and the best network to the world from its home markets. Finnair is the only Nordic carrier with a 4-star Skytrax ranking and a member of the one
world alliance. In 2016, Finnair's revenues amounted to EUR 2,317 million and it had a personnel of 4,940 at the year-end. Finnair Plc's shares are quoted on Nasdaq Helsinki.
We are now looking for a customer and sales oriented Customer Service Specialist
to join Finnair Global Customer Care unit. As a Customer Service Specialist you will ensure the Unique Nordic Customer Experience by supporting our Contact Centers and other stakeholders in their customer service. You will also solve demanding customer service situations and participate in customer service through social media and other digital channels. Main responsibilities:
Our expectations from you:
- Supporting Finnair Contact Centers' and other stakeholders' customer service
- Acting as an expert in inquiries related to Finnair products and services
- Solving challenging customer service situations
- Supporting and monitoring customer service in digital channels and social media
- Handling service requests and back office tasks
- Monitoring and reporting customer service system errors
- Updating product and service information in agreed channels and maintaining working instructions
- Developing service processes and participating in various projects
- Previous experience of airline customer service work or similar
- Excellent customer service skills with ability to to identify and assess customer needs to drive customer satisfaction
- Expertise in airline reservations, ticketing and pricing
- Knowledge of airline reservation systems and applications such as Altea CM, Altea Inventory, Ayres, Orange Contact, Giosg
- Knowledge of social media applications (FB, Twitter, Zendesk)
- Experience and understanding of digital customer services
- Good stress tolerance, problem-solving skills and ability to work independently in challenging situations
- Self-initiative working style and excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Excellent spoken and written English skills
- We value previous supervisor experience and a Bachelor level degree in hospitality management or similar
- Understanding of an airline loyalty program is considered as an advantage
We offer you an exciting opportunity in the interesting aviation industry. This is a great time to join the Finnair team and contribute to our growth journey. Here at Finnair ambitious, competent and motivated people can really make a difference.
The role requires shift-work. The compensation level of the position is H (CLA Finnair Officers 03/PRO).
To apply for the role, please send your application at www.finnair.com/jobs by Sunday January 14th. For more information, please contact Service Manager Päivi Kinnunen (+358 50 381 4529) on Wednesday January 3rd at 13-15 o'clock or on Thursday January 4th at 14-16 o'clock. . You can also send your questions via email@example.com.