Finnair is a network airline specialising in passenger and cargo traffic between Asia and Europe. Helsinki's geographical location gives Finnair a competitive advantage, since the fastest connections between many European destinations and Asian megacities fly over Finland. Finnair's vision is to offer its passengers a unique Nordic experience, and its mission is to offer the smoothest, fastest connections in the northern hemisphere via Helsinki and the best network to the world from its home markets. Finnair is the only Nordic carrier with a 4-star Skytrax ranking and a member of the one
world alliance. In 2016, Finnair's revenues amounted to EUR 2,317 million and it had a personnel of 4,940 at the year-end. Finnair Plc's shares are quoted on Nasdaq Helsinki.
We are now looking for a customer-oriented Specialist, Customer Relations & Feedback
with great problem solving skills to join our team the Customer Relations and Feedback unit. Main Responsibilities:
Our Expectations from You:
- Applying Finnair's Customer Relations and Feedback policies and strategy into action by supporting the customer feedback handling other direct stakeholders (help desk work)
- Taking part in different customer feedback work groups
- Inspections related to different partners and their actions
- Handling of customer service processes and/or baggage handling related customer feedbacks and reclamations
- Handling of irregular situation feedbacks and doing master case investigation
- Sustaining customer trust and loyalty based on Finnair's values
- A degree in Tourism and/or in Commercial field
- Experience from travel industry or customer service tasks
- Experience in handling customer feedback and in master case solving
- Fluent English language skills (Finnish, Swedish, German and other language skills are considered as on advantage)
- Excellent communication and co-operation skills
- Perseverance, stress endurance and ability to face and process challenging situations in your work
- Ability to renew, be flexible and develop yourself in constantly changing working environment
- Good IT skills, especially command of MS Word
- Knowledge of relevant systems such as Amadeus reservation system, CRS SIEBEL, World Tracer (WT) is considered as an advantage
We offer you an exciting opportunity in the interesting aviation industry. This is a great time to join the Finnair team and contribute to our growth journey. Here at Finnair ambitious, competent and motivated people can really make a difference. The role is regular daywork from Monday to Friday. The compensation level of the position is H (CLA Finnair Officers 03/PRO).
To apply for the role, please send your application at www.finnair.com/jobs by Monday 15th. For more information, please contact Head of Customer Relations & Feedback Sami Mäenpää (+358 503927700) on 5.1.2018 or 15.1.2018 between 13:00-15:00 (UTC +2 h). You can also send your questions via email@example.com.