Operations division's task is to execute Finnair's flight operations safely, economically and in a reliable manner. Flight operations entail the pilot resources, flight planning, flight competence optimization, coordination of and compliance to regulations as well as operational maintenance and ground operations. Finnair Technical Operations is responsible for the airworthiness of Finnair fleet. The key objectives of Technical Operations are safety, reliable flight operations and cost-efficient maintenance processes.
We are now looking for dynamic Engineers for Cabin Engineering Team
to maintain and develop Finnair cabins and to optimize maintenance costs. The selected engineers will be responsible for cabin engineering projects and developing maintenance and engineering processes. The duties will include carrying technical responsibility for interior items, monitoring manufacturer/community information and Finnair fleet metrics and maintaining close co-operation with OEMs and vendors to coordinate In-Service Issues and product development. Main responsibilities:
We expect you to have:
- Managing cabin engineering projects
- Technical responsibility for aircraft interior items
- Managing and developing maintenance and engineering processes
- Managing and preparing cabin modifications under Finnair Design Organisation and with 3rd party Design Organisations
- Co-operation and control of OEMs and vendors to coordinate In-Service Issues and product development
- Creating Service Bulletin content in AMOS and preparing instructions for material procurement and line maintenance
- Providing troubleshooting support to line maintenance
- Creating and maintaining Operator Maintenance Program for cabin related items
- Analysing reliability data and aircraft diagnostics, managing actions to enhance the reliability
- Analysing incoming SB/SIL/TFU/VSB/FAIR/Q-Pulse/elog/AMOS information, preparing Cost Benefit Analysis and making implementation proposals to enhance reliability and operating economics
- Analysing ASRs and Non Conformances to determine root causes and preventive/corrective actions
We consider the following skills as an advantage:
- Applicable technical education at B.Sc. or M.Sc. level
- Min. 2 years of experience as maintenance engineer or similar position within process/industrial engineering.
- Engineering insight and judgement to facilitate rational engineering decisions
- Knowledge of aircraft maintenance philosophy and principles
- Fluent English, both written and spoken required. Finnish will be considered an advantage.
- Willingness to travel is essential
- Experience with aircraft interiors
- AMOS skills
- Knowledge of Part-21 or EASA CS-25
- Certification experience
- CAD skills
- Experience in Project Management
- Experience in aircraft delivery, re-delivery or modification projects
For more information, please contact Jan Salonen, Manager, Cabin Engineering at email@example.com
. Please evaluate your aptitude for this position and submit your application, CV and salary expectation at www.finnair.com/jobs on Sunday, January 14 at latest.