We are now looking for an enthusiastic, courageous and development oriented HR Partner
to implement our people strategy, HR processes and support managers in diverse HR activities. In addition to acting as a HR sparring partner for your account area's business unit management team and line managers, you will also hold an important role in contributing to transformation of everyday work life, culture and leadership in the business unit.
In this role you will be part of the Finnair People & Culture Team and report to VP, Business HR. You will co-operate closely and actively with all People & Culture functions to ensure effectiveness of our HR processes as well as the optimal HR support for your Business Unit account area.
We are located at Finnair Head Office in Tietotie, Vantaa Main responsibilities:
- Advising and coaching the account area management team and line managers in diverse HR topics to support achievement of business goals
- Actively contributing to the development of the culture, leadership, competencies and way of working in the business unit
- Implementing and coordinating common HR processes and activities (e.g. recruitment, onboarding, performance management, various people development and leadership development activities, wellbeing and employee relations) and initiating changes in employee lifecycle
- Supporting managers in organizational planning & development actions, as well as employment and labor law related topics
- Identifying and communicating people development needs and making action plan proposals
- Participating in diverse HR and business projects
- Working closely together with, and utilizing the expertise of HR organization to provide best possible support for the business unit
- At least 5 years of experience in diverse HR activities and processes, such as organizational and people development, performance management, leadership development, talent management and employment issues
- Master's or bachelor's degree from a relevant field of studies
- Experience in supporting and coaching line managers
- Target orientation, ability to see the essentials and courage to challenge
- Strong business understanding
- Structured way of working and hands-on attitude
- Excellent communication skills in both Finnish and English
We offer you an exciting opportunity in the interesting, multifaceted aviation industry. As HR Partner you will have a hands-on role that also allows you to use your coaching and change management skills. You will gain insight into our people processes, Finnair's core business and decision making. Overall, this is a great time to join the Finnair team and contribute to our growth journey.
To apply for the role, please send your application with your CV, cover letter and salary request by December 17 th .
For more information, please contact VP, People & Culture Anna Ruotsalainen (+358 50 4281023) on Friday December 8 th between 9-11 am or on Wednesday December 13 th between 8-9:30 am. You can also send your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.