Finnair is a network airline specialising in passenger and cargo traffic between Asia and Europe. Helsinki's geographical location gives Finnair a competitive advantage, since the fastest connections between many European destinations and Asian megacities fly over Finland. Finnair's vision is to offer its passengers a unique Nordic experience, and its mission is to offer the smoothest, fastest connections in the northern hemisphere via Helsinki and the best network to the world from its home markets. Finnair is the only Nordic carrier with a 4-star Skytrax ranking and a member of the one
world alliance. In 2016, Finnair's revenues amounted to EUR 2,317 million and it had personnel of 4,940 at the year-end. Finnair Plc's shares are quoted on Nasdaq Helsinki.
Finnair Kitchen is a catering company operating at Helsinki Airport, focusing on the preparation and development of in-flight catering. Finnair Kitchen is a part of Finnair's Customer Experience unit.
We are now looking for IT Development Manager, Finnair Kitchen
to be responsible at Finnair IT in coordinating development and managing application portfolio in own responsibility area. In this role, you will act as IT owner for the Finnair Kitchen applications and systems and lead continuous innovation by benchmarking with other airlines and vendors as well as follow the industry and technology trends.
- Identifying business needs and collect requirements
- Subject matter expert in own service area, understanding the processes and information requirements of own area
- Managing projects (certified IT PM)
- Managing development roadmaps for own area with key stakeholders
- Managing relationships with internal stakeholders and vendors in projects and during continuous development
- Facilitating development meetings, enhancement planning, prioritization and ordering
- Participating in technology selections with architecture team and other stakeholders
- Monitoring development activities to ensure cost adherence, quality and timely completion and change management
- Ensuring that business and other benefits are fully utilized
- Developing data quality management activities
- Bachelor´s or Master's Degree in a relevant field
- More than five years of relevant experience in IT development
- Strong experience and proven track of record from successful projects, especially in enterprise resource planning
- Strong system architecture and data security understanding
- International project management and team work competence and agile methodology knowledge
- Experience on Lean
- Excellent collaboration and influencing skills, together with solution oriented mindset
- Fluency in English
- Good market knowledge and understanding of airline catering business
To apply for this role, please send your application with your CV and salary request by January 14th at www.finnair.com/jobs.
For more information, please send your questions to email@example.com.