Finnair is specialised in fast connections between Europe and Asia via Helsinki. The airline carries more than eight million passengers annually and connects 13 cities in Asia with more than 60 destinations in Europe. The airline, a pioneer in sustainable flying, operates a young, modern fleet and is the first airline listed in the Leadership Index of the worldwide Carbon Disclosure Project. The only Nordic carrier with a 4-star Skytrax ranking, Finnair has also won the World Airline Award for Best Airline Northern Europe for the past seven years running. Finnair is a member of oneworld, the alliance of the world's leading airlines committed to providing the highest level of service and convenience to frequent international travellers.
We are now looking for two OCC CREW SUPERVISORS
to manage operational changes for crew scheduling in our Operations Control Center in order to ensure that each flight is manned with qualified crew members. This is a great opportunity to join our team and work in the very core of airline business. OCC Crew Supervisors work in shifts 24/7.
- Daily crew roster change management
- Securing of crew qualification validity
- Contributing to the OCC operational decision making from the crew planning point of view
- Supervising and implementing CLA and EU OPS rules in daily crew planning
- Disruption management and communication with crew and stakeholders during changes
- Tracking crew working hours and making necessary corrections
- Supervising the implementation of collective agreements and government regulations
Expectations from a successful candidate:
- Strong knowledge and at least 5 years of experience in airline operations
- Bachelor degree or equivalent
- Knowledge of Jeppesen CMS crew operating system
- CLA and EU OPS knowledge
- Good stress tolerance
- Networking skills as well as ability to work independently
- Good written and spoken communication skills, both in Finnish and English
- Good IT skills
The compensation level of the position is H (CLA Finnair Officers 03/PRO).
Want to join the team? Get on board! Please send your application with your CV, cover letter and salary request by January 14 th 2018. Drug tests will be conducted to selected applicants during the selection process. For more information about the position, you can send your questions to email@example.com.