Finnair is a network airline specialising in passenger and cargo traffic between Asia and Europe. Helsinki's geographical location gives Finnair a competitive advantage, since the fastest connections between many European destinations and Asian megacities fly over Finland. Finnair's vision is to offer its passengers a unique Nordic experience, and its mission is to offer the smoothest, fastest connections in the northern hemisphere via Helsinki and the best network to the world from its home markets. Finnair is the only Nordic carrier with a 4-star Skytrax ranking and a member of the one
world alliance. In 2016, Finnair's revenues amounted to EUR 2,317 million and it had a personnel of 4,940 at the year-end. Finnair Plc's shares are quoted on Nasdaq Helsinki.
We are now looking for a competent Operational Excellence Expert, Finnair Kitchen
to join our Operational Excellence team. In this role you will be responsible for continuous content development of Finnair Kitchen Operational Excellence (OPEX) Program and support and maintain development of Lean and standard work at Finnair Kitchen. Main responsibilities:
- Implement and maintain key principles of Training Within Industry (TWI) as part of Finnair Kitchen's Induction & Training- process
- Lean program development
- Support implementation principles of DFM/DFA into the process of NPD in cooperation with process owner
- Lean coaching generally according OPEX RoadMap
- Maintaining Finnair Kitchen's Project handbook and coaching project methodology according Finnair PMO's guidelines and acting as project member or project manager when requested.
- 5 years of experience in Lean management as Project Manager
- Change management experience gained from LEAN Six Sigma -projects or Kaizen events
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Shop floor credibility, ability to communicate and influence at all levels in the organization
- Experience of coaching and training Lean
- Applicable education, preferably engineering on Bachelor's or Master's level or equivalent working experience
- Fluent Finnish and English skills, both verbal and written
We offer you an exciting opportunity in the interesting aviation industry. This is a great time to join the Finnair team and contribute to our growth journey. Here at Finnair ambitious, competent and motivated people can really make a difference.
Please submit your application by November 30 th with your CV and salary request at www.finnair.com/jobs. For additional information regarding the position, please contact Jori Eskolin (+358 406483818) by calling him on Tuesday November 28 th o'clock Finnish time. You may also contact him via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org