Finnair is a network airline specialising in passenger and cargo traffic between Asia and Europe. Helsinki's geographical location gives Finnair a competitive advantage, since the fastest connections between many European destinations and Asian megacities fly over Finland. Finnair's vision is to offer its passengers a unique Nordic experience, and its mission is to offer the smoothest, fastest connections in the northern hemisphere via Helsinki and the best network to the world from its home markets. Finnair is the only Nordic carrier with a 4-star Skytrax ranking and a member of the one world alliance. In 2016, Finnair's revenues amounted to EUR 2,317 million and it had a personnel of 4,940 at the year-end. Finnair Plc's shares are quoted on Nasdaq Helsinki.
Operations division's task is to execute Finnair's flight operations safely, economically and in a reliable manner. Flight Operations entail the pilot resources, flight planning, flight competence optimization, coordination of and compliance to regulations as well as operational maintenance and ground operations.
We are now looking for a competent
SAFETY AND COMPLIANCE ADVISOR
to support flight and cabin operations in safety related issues as well as perform safety and compliance audits and inspections and analyze incident reporting. As a ´safety and compliance advisor you will work independently as a part of a team of committed experts. You'll report to VP Safety and Compliance Management.
Your responsibilities include:
• Managing safety & compliance audits and inspections
• Managing safety incidents
• Safety and compliance training and consultation
• Safety promotion
• Line organization Safety and Compliance development
• Regulation follow-up
We expect you to have following key competences:
• Applicable Bachelor degree or equivalent knowledge or at least secondary education and adequate working experience within aviation
and preferably of Flight and Cabin Operations
• Experience of Safety and Compliance audits and inspections
• Experience of Occurrence Reporting Process
• Experience of Safety Promotion
• Knowledge of EASA regulations and IOSA standard
• Knowledge of Safety Management System(SMS)
• Knowledge of Flight Data Monitoring is an advantage
Please evaluate your aptitude for this position within the application no later than December 14th 2017. We will start screening the potentials already during the application period. If you have any questions, please contact Markku Malmipuro, VP, Safety and Compliance Management 0407007539 preferably on Thursday December 7th between 2-4 pm, or send your question to email@example.com.