We are looking for motivated and ambitious Interns
to kick-start their career by growing with us, bringing fresh ideas and developing together in challenging and varying tasks in this unique industry. In 2018 we had several skillful and development-minded young talents joining us as Interns, some of which have continued their career at Finnair also after the Internship. Our Interns typically work in various interesting fields eg. Business Analytics, Engineering, Marketing, Sales and Communications and Digital Development. Your responsibilities will depend on your background, capabilities and own preferences. We hope you have the ability and courage to transform numbers and data into conclusions, and to support our processes and decision making. You should be comfortable and efficient in communicating and collaborating with external and internal stakeholders. This full-time internship lasts 4 to 6 months with flexible starting date in winter, spring or fall. First selected Interns will start working already in the beginning of 2019. General Expectations:
We promise to offer:
- Solid academic performance. Typically, our Interns are at least 3 rd year University students.
- Good communication skills in English
- Digitally savvy
- Goal orientated, self-starter and a dedicated problem solver
- Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, PPT, Word, Outlook)
- Ability to work full-time 4 to 6 months during 2019
- Some work experience is considered as an advantage
You must have the right to work and live in Finland during the Internship without sponsorship from Finnair.
- An interesting, yet challenging role inside our organization
- The opportunity to learn and work with real-life problems in the fascinating aviation industry
- Motivating and inspiring working environment
- A unique experience to give wing to your career
To apply, please send your application with your CV and cover letter by Tuesday December 18th at www.finnair.com/jobs
. Details about your preferences will be asked on the application form. Attach also your University transcript, upper secondary school certificate and matriculation certificate. This is a paid internship and the salary will be determined on general salary recommendations based on completed credits. For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.