Operations division's task is to execute Finnair's flight operations safely, economically and in a reliable manner. Flight operations entail the pilot resources, flight planning, flight competence optimization, coordination of and compliance to regulations as well as operational maintenance and ground operations. Finnair Technical Operations is responsible for the airworthiness of Finnair fleet. The key objectives of Technical Operations are safety, reliable flight operations and cost-efficient maintenance processes.
Would you like to work in a team who plays a key role in keeping Finnair customers happy and satisfied by enabling world class aircraft dispatch reliability through feasible planning and preparation for line maintenance production?
We are now looking for a Maintenance Planner
to join the Maintenance Planning team in Finnair Technical Operations. Within planning, you will be a part of the Maintenance Control Center (MCC) team and work in three shifts. You will help ensure an airworthy fleet in rapidly changing situations by communicating the maintenance forecast to operations and by scheduling defect repairs together with the MCC and Operations Control Center (OCC) teams. Your other main responsibilities will include:
- Scheduling of defects through MCC team.
- Short-term maintenance planning as a part of MCC/OCC daily operations.
- Re-planning scheduled maintenance and related resource demand in case of unexpected changes in planned maintenance or planned traffic program.
- Monitoring and ensuring continuing airworthiness in Finnair fleet 24/7 as part of MCC responsibilities.
You might be the person we are looking for if you the ability to organize work and prioritize tasks under high pressure. You will need to make quick decisions that might have impactful financial consequences, so you will benefit from fast analytical thinking and fact-based decision making. You will work with many stakeholders, sometimes in demanding situations, so strong social skills and an authentic willingness to collaborate is needed. Previous experience in aircraft maintenance and knowledge of airline traffic operations will help you be successful in the position. These are the minimum requirements that a successful candidate will be expected to meet:
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in a relevant field or equivalent knowledge gained through work experience.
- A proven ability to work under high pressure.
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Finnish
- Willingness and enthusiasm to learn and develop.
Please note that the collective agreement for this position is PRO 05 ("Tekniset toimihenkilöt").
Please submit your application, CV and salary expectation no later than on Sunday, January 20 at www.Finnair.com/Jobs. If you would like further information, please send your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org