We are now looking for a talentedMobile Developer
to create meaningful digital solutions for Aurinkomatkat customers. As a Mobile Developer, you will join an interdisciplinary team of business experts, analysts, UX designers and other developers to create high-end digital solutions for our customers. Not to mention, you will get to work on the Aurinkomatkat Mobile App, which was recently rewarded with two Red Dot awards to mention a few!
As a team member, you will bring the digital products to life on both iOS and Android mobile platforms. You are a team player with some previous experience in mobile development for Finnish or international consumer applications across multiple platforms. We expect you to have a passion (track record) for creating impactful, digital experiences that have an impact on users and businesses.Your main responsibilities will include:
To be considered for the position, we expect you to have:
- Developing and executing Aurinkomatkat iOS and Android code, codebases and the code quality as daily routines.
- Technology consultancy role as part of the job and you follow actively what's happening in the mobile applications field and you like to share this knowledge
- Understanding the business and challenging the existing solutions
- Going from idea to implementation
- Relevant work experience and understanding of Android and/or iOS SDK
- Experience in developing and maintaining efficient code and a strong focus on high quality mobile UI experiences
- Experience of Scrum and working closely with product teams with all the stakeholders to create delightful mobile experiences
- Consultative and business-oriented mindset when it comes to new enablers for both applications
- Basic knowledge of AWS cloud services and complex ERP systems and integrations will be considered as an asset
- Finnish skills considered an advantage
Already widely used and popular Aurinkomatkat mobile application is an essential component in developing Aurinkomatkat customer experience even further. We offer you an exciting role and a chance to be part of the team to enhance our customers' digital travel experience. You will have an excellent possibility to develop your own skills in a growth company and work in a professional team with high team spirit, along with the modern office spaces and benefits.
Want to join? Fill in an application form and we will get back to you. We encourage you to submit also a link to your GitHub etc. For more information, please contact Finnair Recruitment (email@example.com)