Finnair Business Services Ltd is part of Finnair Group. We offer digital, financial and customer support services to Finnair group companies. Our desire is to provide high quality service, support the development of our employees and through this contribute to achievement of the company´s goals.
We are looking for a QUALITY ASSURANCE TESTER
to join our digital content team in Tartu, Estonia
Working as a Quality Assurance Tester at Finnair Business Services, you will c ontribute to Finnair's Digital Sales goals by ensuring high quality content and campaign promotions via quality assurance testing . Your daily tasks will be:
An ideal candidate has following experience & expertise:
- Ensuring high customer satisfaction and low error rate by running a continuous and efficient QA process on Finnair.com and Finnair' s direct marketing channel
- Developing, applying , documenting and reviewing testing scenarios, testing plans and testing concepts to ensure test coverage
- Testing new designs, campaign set ups, campaign pricing accuracy, emails, new functionalities, script loading accuracy etc on different devices, browsers and screen resolutions
- Proofreading content and testing that digital solutions work as they should from visu al, usability, performance and functional point of view
- Operating automated testing tools
- Using content management system ( CMS ) to edit, fix and publish content
- Using Direct Marketing platform to test, investigate and fix errors
We are also expecting:
- Technical and data driven mindset
- Attention to detail
- Systematic approach
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to meet deadlines in a hectic environment
- Interest in working for a digital store with millions of monthly users
- Fluent English
- University studies from a relevant field
- Work experience in a technical digital field
Previous experiences working in digital services, technical marketing or ecommerce are also considered an advantage.
We offer you an exciting opportunity in the multifaceted, fast changing aviation and travel industry along with a great team, company events and personal development options.
The position is located in Tartu, Estonia.
Application period is open until 17th of February, 2019.
Information about other career options is available on www.finnairbusinessservices.com