Finnair Business Services Ltd belongs to Finnair Group. We offer digital, financial and customer support services to Finnair group companies. Our desire is to provide high quality service, support the development of our employees and through this contribute to achievement of the company´s goals.
We are looking for a SENIOR BUSINESS ANALYST
to join our team in Tartu, Estonia
You would be specializing in Finnair payments and ancillaries analytics by helping to maintain payment compliance, introducing new payment methods and helping to build ancillary product campaigns.
Your daily tasks will be:
- Optimizing Finnair's payment setup, minimizing payment costs, and building new ancillary product bundles and campaigns
- Maintaning payment complience by actively following industry standards and guidlines
- Actively following the payment and airline industry trends and new payment methods. Analyzing new methods and developing business cases to support Finnair Digital Revenue and Digital Platform teams
- Analyzing Finnair's payment setup and related costs. Suggesting improvements, compare providers and optimize total costs
- Working together with the ancillary business and pricing teams to build ancillary product campaigns and analyze their performance. Analyze and update ancillary pricing when required
We expect you to be:
- Great team player with good communication skills and with excellent knowledge of payments, ideally within the airline industry
- Capable to build business cases, analyzing payment costs, campaign success and pricing change impacts on sales
- Experienced with project management in demanding international working environment
- Expert with Excel, SQL and manipulating large amounts of data, leveraging functions and preparing reports
Education with a focus on analytics or mathematics with relevant university degree is considered advantage.
We offer you an exciting opportunity in the multifaceted, fast changing aviation and travel industry along with a great team, company events and personal development options.
Position is located in Tartu, Estonia.
Application period is open until 17th of February 2019.
Information about other career options is available on www.finnairbusinessservices.com